Stuck at home and looking for something fun to do? How about making some cute Valentine’s Day crafts with your young ones to pass the time? Yes, please!
To get in the mood, here are some interesting facts about Valentine’s Day!
- Teachers receive the most Valentines each year.
- Over 1 billion Valentines are sent all over the world each year.
- Over 1 million boxes of chocolates are sent each year.
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated on February 14th each year and mostly celebrated in the USA, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Italy and Denmark.
- The most common gift for Valentine’s Day is flowers!
Now for some cute arts and crafts projects you can do at home!
Valentine’s Day Craft #1: Toilet Paper Stamp Art
Using toilet paper rolls, make cute heart stamps and create your own art with it! Kids love using these easy stamps to make heart art or Valentine’s Day cards! Get creative and stamp away!
Valentine’s Day Craft #2: Heart Banner
Another cute way to decorate your house with Valentine art is with a heart banner! Cut out strips of paper and create hearts with them. String the hearts together and presto – an instant banner to brighten up your living room!
Valentine’s Day Craft #3: Mason Jar Vase
This is a great way to reuse those mason jars at home. Paint them and decorate the jars with hearts and sparkles or even stickers. Then fill them with fresh flowers! These jars also make excellent gifts for that special little one in your life!
Get creative with your crafts and celebrate the best thing in life – LOVE! Happy Valentine’s Day from Busy Bee!
Come and see the buzz! Only at Busy Bee!
Have a BEE-utiful day!
BUSY BEE EDUCATION